If you’re like most consumers you do not give much thought to the inner workings of a refrigerator unless it stops cooling, or it comes time to buy a new one. To ensure you get the most use possible out of this kitchen appliance it can be very useful to know exactly how a refrigerator keeps food and drinks cool—and Green Appliance Repair is here to help.
Read on to learn all you might need to understand about how a refrigerator works, how it cools your food and drinks and if it is time to call refrigerator repair CITY.
Parts of a Refrigerator
There aren’t many houses that do not have a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It has been a must-own household appliance for several years. A household refrigerator is able to store your food and drinks at the best temperature, in order to prevent spoilage and stop the growth of bacteria. The concept of refrigeration starts by distributing the heat from inside of the unit to the outside, relying on principles of condensation and evaporation.
The components of a refrigerator are. For questions or service call Green Appliance Repair:
The compressor is a combination of a motor and a pump, and it is need for circulation of refrigerant in the system.
A compressor is a very important piece of a refrigerator. Homeowners should call a professional company if the compressor is broken.
The condenser is located on the rear outside panel of the appliance and is there to disperse the warmth built-up from within the refrigerator out to the air.
A refrigerator evaporator is installed in the inside of a refrigerator where it absorbs the heat contained within it, effectively reducing the temperature inside the unit.
Right when the evaporator isn’t working, it is time to find a professional. Don’t wait too long.
Liquid refrigerant is carried within a capillary tube which works as an expansion device to cool the gas, turning the gas into a liquid.
A thermostat helps regulate the temperature inside a refrigerator, starting the cooling cycle when it is necessary.
The thermostat in a refrigerator is prone to malfunction. Troubleshoot and hire a repairman in CITY for repair the moment a problem happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. When the temperature inside a refrigerator goes above the set point sensors alert the compressor to engage, and then the cool down starts. The refrigerator draws in the cool liquid refrigerant, condenses and pressurizes it, and increases the temperature, so it can turn into a gas form.
2. The refrigerator compressor directs the warm gas towards the refrigerator condenser coils located on the rear of the appliance, at which point it comes into contact with the lower air temperature in the room and returns to a liquified form.
3. The cooled liquid then continues on its trip to the evaporator, making its way through the many coils on the inside of the refrigerator and freezer.
4. The liquid then absorbs the warm air from within the refrigerator, thereby reducing the temperature until it has reached the correct set point.
5. The coolant then evaporates, and turns back into a gas, and returns to the compressor in order to continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration technology is used in a number of applications and appliances, including heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and residential freezers. By contracting heat from a single location and then relocating it to a different one the continuous cycle of refrigeration aids in cooling your house, creates a perfect storage space for food that is perishable, and also helps with manufacturing and storage of a lot of different everyday products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator require service? You can schedule an appointment with Green Appliance Repair.
Green Appliance Repair will service all major models of refrigerators – that includes industrial models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our licensed appliance repairmen in CITY undergo training to repair and troubleshoot issues with cooling, broken ice makers, condensation issues, puddles of water and leaks, lighting, digital controls, smart synchronization and countless other issues. We everything about refrigerator repair! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2021  Green Appliance Repair